Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sabbatical for an artical

I took real pain to sit down and write my well though opinion about a book I disliked and there I go forgetting to save my post I would now bare the brunt of my cousins all over again for having a space created on the blogspot but not utilising it.Well I must say they are very conservative about nature and even though this space is trivial in the blogspot web which would obviously occupy no space unless I fil something into my blog,It seemes that I sinned .

So to make it up to all those ppol who believe in saving or utilising whatever things,I dedicate this blog.

Well I deserve to explain myself for the sabbatical (no post since I actually created a blogspace) .
Imagine how hard it would be to write something you are thinking about when your thinking flows at the speed of sound but your typing only at 0.1 km/hr. Alrite I slow down but what did I really want to write? and what am I doing here and Why should I write something and If I am writing this on a public blogspot and I don't care what others think about what I am writing then who am I really writing for? eeaawoooee! .When these thoughts plague your mind incessantly..U can't blame yourself for not writing anything can u. Ha! U ppol out there this is my answer to ur doubts.

And by the way if u happen to read this post, it means u wanted to read it in the first place tht means u care to give a damn abt wht I write. and hence my post is worth the wait.So wait Iuntil I come up with my nex blog.Flying off..ur's Panchi..

1 Comment:

Snehith said...

keep writing..i'm sure ur explanation will improve with every post..

© Blogger Templates | Webtalks